1. Stop being negative about so many things. Being negative is a negative thing, after all.
2. Enjoy the crap out of my week in London in March.
3. Keep losing weight till I hit my ideal weight. Then keep at my ideal weight. Also, avoid becoming one of those hyper-paranoid eaters where I watch every ounce of weight and every calorie every day. Just be cool with how I look without being obsessive.
4. Relatedly, find some sort of physical activity that is both good exercise and enjoyable. And that doesn't require good weather, considering where I live.
5. Be more opinionated and independent and less submissive. (Haha. Just kidding.)
6. Be more proactive in my social life. I need to do a better job of seeking out friends and maintaining the friendships I have. I have been pretty bad at that in La Crosse, and it has to stop if I'm going to make a life for myself here.
7. Learn to love house cleaning. Or at least to do it, even if I don't love it.
8. Blog more. (See #5.)
9. Be okay with ending lists on a non-even number. (Goal accomplished!)